Monday, May 7, 2012

Introductions

Six years ago, this month, I married my best friend and this whole adventure began.


In 2008 we were blessed with our beautiful and spunky daughter E. I had an easy pregnancy and perfect first birthing experience. E's birth was a natural water birth with an awesome midwife. Everything was just great and I was really spoiled (as it should be).


In 2010 we got pregnant again. This pregnancy was different. I was a lot more tired. But everything was going well. I had my first ultrasound at twenty weeks and that's when we found out that we were expecting twins.


F and D were born at thirty-four (almost thirty-five) weeks gestation. F was born first, frank breech. D was born nine minutes later after my very skilled OB adjusted his cord prolapse.


I am so very blessed to be able to stay home with my beautiful little family. It's not an easy job but it is so rewarding and I wouldn't trade it for anything else. I am passionate about raising my children. I know that I will never do anything else nearly as important as that.


My faith is very important to me. I've been all over the world doing mission work and spent some of that time with Youth With A Mission. I'm passionate about natural birth and breastfeeding. I am a pesco-vegetarian (and raising my family that way). I enjoy being creative. I like painting, collage, photography, fire-dancing, baking and making latte art. I also enjoy a good book, a good cuppa, a hot bath, and sitting in front of a fireplace.




so come on over and meet some more Moms Of Multiples!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you joined our little link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You family is precious! so great to "meet" other MoMs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you joined the link up! I am so glad I'm not the only one to find out about two until 20 weeks. My husband went to Bosnia/Serbia for 6 months with YWAM. It's a small world. Looking forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are adorable! Happy to have found you through the link up.

    ReplyDelete